Verified [BUY] Brand new SIM cards - NO registration - NO top-up - Great prices!

Discussion in 'Phone Verification, Numbers and Simcards' started by instagramfamousfam, Feb 10, 2017.

1. instagramfamousfam

instagramfamousfam New Member

[​IMG]

HUGE UPDATE 2nd March - Price Drop + Deluxe SIMs!
    Phone verification is a must for Instagram accounts, whether creating a new account that is more trusted by Instagram, verifying an account that is performing hundreds of actions a day, or updating a profile with your CPA affiliate link and the account needing a safety check.

By using online services you run the risk of the numbers you have bought being used by different people and getting your account flagged or banned. With the amount of times you will need to do this - the BEST method to guarantee the verification works is to have the SIM cards in your hands.

Your accounts make you money and have real value. Don't risk losing a high earning earning account that you paid for, and flagging an IP along with it. That 20 cent online verification could cost you months of work.

That's where I come in
    I am offering brand new SIM cards that are good for use anywhere in Europe, the United States, Canada - < all tested - and around the world. These SIMs are good for 3 PV's on Instagram accounts but should also work on all other social media accounts like Facebook/Twitter/Google/Gmail e.t.c. We would not advise use for more than 3 social accounts of any network in total.

Updated SIM cards + Prices 2nd March - Take a look!
    Deluxe
    • Brand new, unused
    • UK SIM on major network
    • Valid for AT LEAST 6 months BEFORE activation - The current batch can be activated all the way up to January 2018! 10 months!
    • Valid for AT LEAST 6 months AFTER being activated with out topping up
    • NO top-up required to activate
    • NO registration required to activate
    • 3-in-1 SIM - Card pops out for standard, micro and nano SIM fitting
    • All in one card - One small and easy to store plastic card with the number printed on it, no additional packaging or promotional material. SIM card slots back in after use for easy organisation of multiple SIMs
    • NO ACTIVATION REQUIRED
    • Instructions for use: Put the SIM into the card and as soon as you see the network bars you can receive your instagram/facebook verification texts with no waiting [​IMG]
    Prices
    • Five (5) Deluxe SIM cards - $13 with FREE delivery to the EU, US and Canada
    • Ten (10) Deluxe SIM cards - $22 with FREE delivery to the EU, US and Canada
    • Twenty (20) Deluxe SIM cards - $40 with FREE delivery to the EU, US and Canada
    • Fifty (50) Deluxe SIM cards - $80 with FREE delivery to the EU, US and Canada
    First 5 orders in March get 2 free Standard cards (now out of stock forever) with their order

To buy now contact me on skype by searching for IG Services or instagramfamousfam and ask me to PM you here to check you are speaking with me

Important
    The cards are good for three verifications (3 different accounts) each though 1 or 2 only are suggested. Don't verify multiple accounts all at the same time.

These cards have been tested in the EU - various countries - USA and Canada - various states. I can guarantee they will work there, but can't in India/Asia/Russia/Africa.

Numbers come in the standard UK format starting with 07. All you have to is replace the 0 with a +44. So for instance if you have a number printed on the card of 07123 456 789, change it to +447123 456 789.

Payment by Bitcoin only. Worked out at the current BTC/USD exchange rate.

Shipping to anywhere in Europe, the US and Canada is FREE and will take up 1-3 weeks. I will personally post these within 48 hours of your order and let you know when it has been sent. No tracking or insurance. Please feel free to contact me for larger/regular orders and shipping worldwide or for tracked/guaranteed/express delivery. If you have any specific requests, get in touch, we can work something out. I am not responsible for any customs or import tax that is levied at your country after delivery. Package is small, discreet and professional. Posted through the UK Royal Mail service.

Terms and Conditions
    I will offer complete refunds on all SIMs that do not work as long as you satisfy the following conditions: -

• You must use an unlocked phone that can be used with any network. If your phone is locked, these will not work.
    • You must try at least two different phones and wait 24 hours as well as try turning the phone off and off again at least 3 per SIM to refresh and get the final activation SIM with the Standard SIMs.
    • If you get a message stating there is a problem I will instantly refund that SIMs amount (Per SIM amount will be the worked out at cost of the package / amount of SIMs provided * amount of SIMs not working exlcuding free and tester SIMs e.g. you buy 10 for $30 and get 1 free tester, 2 of the paid for SIMs don't work and you show proof, I will refund $6 by Bitcoin only
    • No refunds on free or tester SIMs.
    • SIM cards are guaranteed to work without activation for 6 months, and to work without registration or top up for 6 months from activation.
    • Before any refund is given you must contact me in private through skype to discuss the matter
    • Picture proof is required with a clear screenshot or picture showing the time stamps of messages received showing that either the final text hasn't been received after 24 hours, or that the "there is a problem" text has confirmed the SIM is not working.
    • Refunds given in Bitcoin only
    The terms are specifically simple, easy and straight forward to follow. I don't expect any faults with the SIMs, these are only to protect myself as otherwise it would be easy to order 50 SIMs, state on here they didn't work, demand a refund and ruin my good reputation. If there is a valid fault I am totally happy to refund with these terms.

Before all orders I will ask you to confirm you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions and I will take screenshot proof that you have agreed.

I've been an active and contributing member of this forum, giving advice and knowledge, testing methods and ideas in my journey thread as well as helping out new and old members. Feel free to take a look through my post history, ask any questions about the product and SIM/phone verification here.

Please no discussion in this thread of cost, networks, debates, politics, gender identity, the larger questions of life or why me having dolphin friends is an unrealistic journey goal.

Questions? Contact? How to order?
    Contact me on skype by searching for IG Services or instagramfamousfam
    Alternatively contact me by private message here on MP Social by clicking my profile image and clicking message.
    I am available UK / GTM hours most days including weekends roughly 9AM-10PM

Feel free to ask me to post in this topic before ordering to check you are talking to me - Given that this is the internet, I'd recommend you do this or PM me to check! [​IMG]

Get in touch now!
    Contact me on skype by searching for IG Services or instagramfamousfam

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. instagramfamousfam

instagramfamousfam New Member

Updated SIM cards + Prices 2nd March - Take a look!
    I've stopped selling the Standard SIMs as the Deluxe ones don't need activation and I have a large recent batch on Deluxe with an activation date of January 2018 - i.e. you don't even have to use these until next year! New prices and limited time offer below [​IMG]

Deluxe
    • Brand new, unused
    • UK SIM on major network
    • Valid for AT LEAST 6 months BEFORE activation - The current batch can be activated all the way up to January 2018! 10 months!
    • Valid for AT LEAST 6 months AFTER being activated with out topping up
    • NO top-up required to activate
    • NO registration required to activate
    • 3-in-1 SIM - Card pops out for standard, micro and nano SIM fitting
    • All in one card - One small and easy to store plastic card with the number printed on it, no additional packaging or promotional material. SIM card slots back in after use for easy organisation of multiple SIMs
    • NO ACTIVATION REQUIRED
    • Instructions for use: Put the SIM into the card and as soon as you see the network bars you can receive your instagram/facebook verification texts with no waiting [​IMG]
    Prices
    • Five (5) Deluxe SIM cards - $13 with FREE delivery to the EU, US and Canada
    • Ten (10) Deluxe SIM cards - $22 with FREE delivery to the EU, US and Canada
    • Twenty (20) Deluxe SIM cards - $40 with FREE delivery to the EU, US and Canada
    • Fifty (50) Deluxe SIM cards - $80 with FREE delivery to the EU, US and Canada
    First 5 orders in March get 2 free Standard cards (now out of stock forever) with their order

To buy now contact me on skype by searching for IG Services or instagramfamousfam and ask me to PM you here to check you are speaking with me

3. johnmuts

johnmuts New Member

I'm talking to you in Skype right now. lel